Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 123 countries worldwide with over 40.000 dedicated specialists. Dentsu Aegis Network in Belgium (www.dentsuaegis.be), with more than 200 employees, is made up of five global network brands - Carat, iProspect, Isobar, Posterscope and Vizeum – is supported by its specialist/multi-market brands Amnet and psLIVE (NewWorld in Belgium) and its local brands Deepblue & Local Focus. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built
for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services. In order to build on this dynamic performance Dentsu Aegis Network is now looking for a new (m/f):
SEO / Content Specialist
Passionate about language & data!
Our SEO team provides SEO solutions for our clients in various sectors. Our services cover a wide range of solutions such as SEO project management, CRO, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, …
SEO Project management includes:
- Analysis of clients’ current SEO situation, calculate potential and opportunities
- Insights on market & of competitors’ performance
- Development of strategical content proposals
- Communicate strategies with clients
- Execute optimisations
- Write creative and search engine friendly webtexts
- Data and data analysis doesn’t scare you, it triggers your analytical mindset
- You know how to be creative with words and content - grammatical errors give you sleepless nights
- You have an excellent knowledge of NL and have an operation knowledge of FR and/or EN.
- Good knowledge of Word and Excel
- A strong sense of organization, a great team spirit and sense of collaboration
- Not scared to take initiative
- A sense of business and commerce
- The opportunity to work in an international growing company.
- A clear and ambitious vision of the future : Innovating the way brands are built by being different and better in a market defined by globalization and media convergence.
- Strong values that define what is important to us and how we do business : agile, ambitious, pioneering, collaborative and responsible.
- Join a solid and competent team in a dynamic and familial atmosphere.
- Depending on your profile, your role could evolve in the context of a growing company with increasing data needs.
- An attractive salary package completed by fringe benefits.
Please contact Benoit Servais, Head of SEO & Analytics by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.