The purpose of this role is to create vision, strategy and the roadmap of the SEO team and to detect business opportunities, define the annual objectives and follow them to ensure compliance.
The SEO Director will lead and develop the team to ensure that best practice is executed across all iProspect clients as well as identifying the overlap in all owned media services; SEO, Content, Analytics and Conversion Optimisation. They are confident communicators with a natural ability to explain complex solutions in language that clients can easily absorb and understand.
With the evolution of the traditional SEO model, the SEO Director will display an eagerness to explore the experiential development of SEO. They will also be a key contributor to developing new and exciting products as part of the Experience Team.
- Defines the annual objectives and supervises the budget, keeping costs and margins under control
- Maintaining happy client relationships and searching for new business opportunities
- Nurturing and developing the SEO team to match the evolution of digital marketing
- Establishes the structure of the department according to the growth provisions
- Selects the members of the team and supervises their evolution
- Solves administrative issues regarding invoices, providers and contracts
- Keeps up to date the SEO activities within the team and the organisation
- Own the client relationship to ensure opportunities for cross/up sell as well as continuation of retained revenue.
- Collaborating with leaders of DAN brands to identify SEO opportunities with existing and new DAN clients
- Manages and is responsible for the P&L for SEO revenue
- Works with the key regional and global leads to align on development initiatives and iProspect service offering
- Key Contributor to the development and rollout of experiential products and services across APAC – including Voice, MPO, Intelligent Content, CRO and UX Optimisation