Printful is one of the world’s most successful and fastest-growing printing, fulfilment, and drop shipping companies, based in Latvia and the USA.
Printful challenge was to attract more current and potential e-shop owners who would use Printful services to sell custom designed merchandise. Primary goal for iProspect was to drive leads with Facebook ads, decreasing CPA costs while increasing lead volume in the United States and new markets in Europe. In addition, lead quality and ROAS was also important in the longer term.
1. iProspect analysed past campaign performance, website analytics and Facebook Audience Insights to develop new campaign and data strategy.
2. iProspect mapped different audiences based on potential interest and intent. Different ad content was created to match audience needs and interests.
3. Campaigns and ad sets were granularly split based on various factors such as audience segments and sub-segments, platforms & placements, devices, age and gender, ad creative formats, ad variations and other factors.
4. Facebook campaign data was combined with Google Analytics and Printful CRM data in iAnalyse - iProspect's data management and visualisation platform. Having all the data from various platforms in one place enabled faster and better insights and optimisation. It also enabled to analyse and act on the long-term Revenue and ROAS data.
5. Ongoing campaign optimisation, constant testing and performance analysis led to significant performance increase.