Success you can measure, that’s what we do at iProspect. We drive digital performance, reaching our clients’ audiences through every touch point. We're not just specialists in different types of digital marketing - we also know how to bring it together. By putting the customer at the centre, we create simple, effective strategies that connect with people across every channel - and grow business in ways they can measure. Across the globe, we make digital marketing human by bringing everything together - creating the connections brands need to stay ahead, and giving businesses a tangible advantage in today's world. We're proud to be part of the Dentsu Aegis Network, a group of agencies achieving great things in their own right, while also working brilliantly together.
Key member of the ad-operations team; responsible for the effective execution of all digital display campaigns across the Dentsu Aegis Network’s varied client portfolio.
The role includes media booking, campaign creation, creative testing & trouble-shooting, ad- trafficking, campaign implementation and campaign optimisation. Financial reconciliation will also lie within your remit.
Working as part of the ad-ops division and alongside the wider digital team; your role will see you liaise with various parties within the digital spectrum; digital account managers, creative agencies, digital publishers, systems specialists (DCM, Prisma), op-co’s and finance department, whilst maintaining continued collaboration with your colleagues to ensure best practices are observed.
- Smooth implementation, ad-trafficking and ad-management of all online advertising campaigns.
- Timely delivery of all creative materials and their compliance with publisher specs and also brand policies.
- Ensure appropriate tracking is in place for all relevant parties in order to accurately measure and help achieve campaign objectives.
- Monitor campaign deliver and suggest optimization solutions to publishers.
- Ensure DCM & Floodlight set-up is all working and accurate.
- Maintain strict booking and implementation processes throughout.
- Co-ordinate actualization of bookings with AM to ensure billing is accurate
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience of working in an ad operations environment (min 1 year).
- Proficient in ad serving systems a must (DFA/DCM preferred).
- Experience of working directly with 3rd Party rich media vendors such as DoubleClick, Sizmek and Flashtalking.
- Experience of online cost management systems such as Prisma & Adazzle.
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics and Adwords Display Fundamentals.
- Knowledge of MS Excel
- Familiarity and understanding of current digital advertising offerings and products.
- Excellent numerical ability and attention to detail
- Genuine interest in the Digital Marketing Industry with a solid commitment to a role in ad-operations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to proritise and work towards deadlines.
- Mature individual who acts on their own initiative and assumes ownership of their work.
- Team player who is dedicated to providing a consistently high level of service to all clients.
- Passionate about maintaining a fully up-to-date knowledge of all ad-operations advancements, current and future trends.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting role, please email your CV and cover letter to: Amanda.Duff@iprospect.com.