iProspect Digital Performance Analyst (SEO) is responsible for supporting and coordinating agency resources to ensure that day-to-day client needs and activities are met and all SEO projects are completed smoothly. Reporting into the Digital Performance Manager / Digital Performance Director, you will undertake daily SEO tasks and be responsible for the general delivery of your assignments, and support for the overall client team.
What's in it for You:
We could harp on all day about how proud we are that iProspect is the world’s leading digital performance agency with a truly global footprint or that we work with world-renowned blue chip brands. We could talk about our scale with over 4,000 digital experts in 53 countries. We could highlight our work perks, competitive salaries, flexi time, summer/winter warmers and the many varied happenings within our team culture.
This is a great opportunity to kick-start your career in digital marketing!
You’ll get to develop a working knowledge of all things SEO. You’ll have access to world class training, as well as learning the tracking tools you need to do a great job for one of our Blue Chip clients. You’ll work in a great team of passionate and skilled digital marketers, manage the reporting and analysis of campaigns and learn how to develop strategies for the client.
- Passion for SEO and digital marketing. Stay 'on the pulse' of digital trends.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and recommendations.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Working use of Google analytics and popular SEO tools e.g. Searchmetrics.
If you are keen, enthusiastic and want to work for one of the best agencies out there, please apply. We would love to hear from you!
To apply or for further details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org