The Account Manager serves as the daily point of client contact responsible for project-related communication and execution. Reporting directly to the Account Lead, the Account Manager has a pivotal role to play in coordinating between the production and sales team in order to ensure that client deliverables are created on time, on budget, and per the scope of work. The Account Manager also contributes to the overall strategy and ensures it aligns with the client’s business objectives.
To succeed, the Account Manager must:
- Fully comprehend the client brief and develop a project plan to deliver on agreed upon expectations;
- Constantly refer to the project plan in order to react rapidly to new demands and adjust as required;
- Balance the dual expectations of both the client and agency to ensure seamless project delivery and quality;
- Effectively manage day-to day communications and ensure all client requests are met in a timely and service oriented manner;
- Keep up to date on performance marketing tactics and trends in order to offer sound strategic recommendations to clients;
- Act as a leader on his/her projects while encouraging a good rapport among colleagues;
- Develop a deep understanding of performance marketing project requirements to support the information needs of the paid media and production team to enable project success;
- Re-enforce established internal processes that are key to the organization’s success (e.g. creation of briefs, entry of hours into timesheets, etc.);
- Work proactively on streamlining processes, while encouraging collaboration between teams;
- Develop strong client, partner and vendor relationships;
- Acquire a strong working knowledge of iProspect core services.