As the General Manager of our Victorian operation, you will be the custodian of People, Profit, Profile & Product in Market. At its core, the General Manager is responsible for the overall direction, strategy and performance of our business across our range of services including best in class Paid Social, Performance Display, Technology, Affiliates, Lead Generation, Feeds, Mobile and Conversion & Analytics) as well as leading and developing a team of some of the industry's best digital experts.
What's in it for You
We could harp on all day about how proud we are that iProspect is the world's leading digital performance agency with a truly global footprint or that we work with world-renowned blue chip brands. We could talk about our scale with over 4,000 digital experts in 53 countries. We could highlight our work perks, competitive salaries, flexi time, summer/winter warmers and the many varied and sometimes-salubrious happenings within our team culture (beyond the ubiquitous Friday drinks).
To be frank though, you're probably more interested in where this role can take you, and rightfully so. We hire people, not numbers. Your input will be pivotal to the continued growth of the Australian offering, and effort is always rewarded with opportunity.
What's lacking in traditional GM roles these days is the opportunity to stand out and affect change. Too many agencies are carrying out the same performance activities day in, day out which struggles to move the needle. Our business is experiencing rapid growth and requires a leader to drive the Victorian proposition forward.
As General Manager, your days will be spent across a large variety of different projects from team management to strategy creation, cross-channel development, client education, pitching and more. Suffice to say, no two days will be the same. Time management, prioritisation and relationship management skills are essential in this role in order to achieve market leading levels of client, team and business satisfaction.
• 8+ years industry experience
• 6+ years in management positions
• Relevant degree or qualifications
• High level of communication, negotiation and influencing skills
• Ability to work successfully under pressure
• Commercial acumen and extensive knowledge of performance marketing
• Proven experience of winning, retaining and growing key clients
• Ability to motivate, inspire and mange teams and clients
• Gravitas and established profile in the industry
• Experience of embedding processes and tools that drive efficiencies within the business
• A track record of building respected and long-standing relationships with senior stakeholders
• A strategic mind that looks at performance marketing in the context of broader communications
Become part of this exciting next chapter as you strategically help shape the Digital world around you within a fun and energised culture. We may not save lives, but we sure enhance them. We invite you to add your stamp. Say hi!
To apply or for further details, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org