At iProspect you'll be working with pioneering technology, comprehensive strategies and a great team across some of the biggest brands in Australia. Our Global vision is to innovate the way brands are built and we base this vision on our five key values of being Agile, Pioneering, Ambitious, Responsible, and Collaborative. Our values are core to the way we operate and think. This role places you in the center of innovative, cross-agency work between digital, media and creative agencies in iProspect's network. In the role of Digital Performance Manager, your primary responsibility is to ensure that digital client campaigns are successful through client and team management, along with optimisation of activity to ensure client goals and KPIs are met. The Digital Performance Manager drives excellent tactics and implementation to help our clients achieve their targets. Even though the role focuses on paid media, iProspect utilise the full digital ecosystem to communicate with the right audiences at the right time, through paid, owned and earned channels and the Digital Performance Manager will be actively involved throughout. The right candidate excels in paid media, but has a solid strategic understanding of the entire digital ecosystem. The role also involves identifying growth opportunities with clients' business and converting these to actionable business cases with the support of the Digital Performance Director. The Digital Performance Manager reports into the Digital Performance Director and will be managing other members of the team.
The role requires a wealth of experience in SEM, Display and Social advertising, a knowledge of DoubleClick products, outstanding client management skills, strong team playing qualities and the drive to implement holistic digital campaigns across a diverse portfolio of brands.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 3 - 4 years' experience managing digital media campaigns and clients, with a solid base of SEM
• Fluent in Microsoft Office in particular Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with Google Analytics and DoubleClick
• Experience managing client relationships and budgets at all levels of the business
• Analytical mind and strong attention to detail
• Ability and desire to coach team members
• Ability to multitask and demonstrated time management skills
• Previous experience with other digital channels such as Facebook, SEO, CRM
• An I-can-make-it-happen mindset
Possessing these skills together with a great spirit provides you with great career opportunities at iProspect and the Dentsu Aegis Network.
To apply or for further details, please contact us email@example.com