Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reporting to: Social Media Director, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The Social Media manager will be responsible for social media campaigns in the Middle East region for the General Motors account. The role includes creating, managing and implementing paid media campaigns, liaising with other agencies and meeting the client.
It’s very important that paid media is effective to all promoted messages, reaching the right people and giving great results as an outcome. The role will be dealing with other agencies in terms of getting the content for Facebook, Twitter, Likendin and Instagram, understanding what messages need to be pushed by paid media and discuss the areas need to be improved.
You will be attending 1 to 1 meetings with the client, explaining situation of running campaigns, advising on the improvements or suggesting changes.
Key Responsibilities for this exciting and challenging position:
- Social Media paid activity execution and management (mainly Facebook and Twitter, but also LinkedIn and Instagram).
- Creating monthly activity plans that are aligned with the social strategy and KPIs.
- Planning campaigns included but not limited to budget and forecasting (clicks, impressions, CTR, engagement, leads).
- Communication with up to six agencies regarding content production and promotion.
- Social media reporting and performance analysis for clients including recommendations for the future.
- Planning best approaches for client campaigns depending on the objectives (generating leads such as: Book a Test Drive, Request a Quote, visit website, attend to the event, engage with the content).
- Working closely with other agencies and Carat to come up with the solution for new campaigns such as: new vehicle launch, change of perception, awareness.
- Supporting Digital planners at Carat for campaign planning if needed.
- Regular meetings and calls with the clients.
- Regular meetings with Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn for the updates and improvements.
The minimum requirements for this position:
- Advanced in all Microsoft Office applications (especially Microsoft Excel)
- Experience in Digital of 4 year.
- Experience in Social media at least for 2 years.
- Deep knowledge preparing plans for social media campaigns.
- Analytical and proficient in research and analysis.
- Strong command of both written and spoken English.
- Maintain composure and professionalism in a fast-paced work atmosphere.