The innovation within technology has radically changed the way in which B2B products and services are researched, bought and maintained. This shift has brought about structural transformation as many organizations try to meet new demands for responsiveness from potential and current customers. While B2B organisations have typically used the internet "in silo", the focus has shifted into creating engaging and relevant customer experiences for clients across both online and offline channels.
This conference looks at what transformation really means for B2B organizations, specifically focusing on the challenge that marketing needs to take on when converting prospects to long lasting customer relationships. Marketers must make sure to be present in the channels where the business customers are and create seamless customer experiences to help guide the buying decisions of the business customer.
THE DIGITAL B2B MARKETING CONFERENCE SUMMARIZED IN THREE SENTENCES
- The Impact of Digitisation in the B2B space
- The importance of content and digital marketing in the new buying process - Topics exemplified with great real life cases
Are you a decision maker, CMO, CDO etc. in the B2B industry looking for inspiration in the digital space and how technology can help your company's overall business goals, you should attend the Digital B2B Marketing Conference, and learn from high profiled companies like Danfoss, Google, LinkedIn, Strategy& pwc, iProspect, Sitecore and B2BMarketing.net.
KEY TAKE AWAYS
- Understand how digital marketing channels can help you drive sales and secure customer loyalty
- Learn how to get buy in from various stakeholders in order to drive the digital change in your business
- Discover what marketers and digital professionals are doing to engage and involve the broader business in customer experience
WHEN AND WHERE: 27 January 2015 from 9 a.m. to 16 p.m. at DGI Byen in Copenhagen
PRICE: DKK 1,295
FULL AGENDA AND REGISTRATION: